Thursday, September 20, 2012

Responding to responses


 1).   I felt that Perzya did a really great one by examinig her character Virginia closley,noticing all the details about her, like complications and accomplishments.i know how some over weight people feel and the way she describes the book like the preview of a new movie is oustanding. The character's issue is clearly labeled so you dont have to guees or search. The lesson of her book would be everyone isn't perfect ,but the way of how we deal with it is up to us. and girls are mostly the ones that are concern on how they look and attract and weight is a huge problem in America.

2).I also liked Lydia's reader's response, because its straight forward and gets to the point and I felt like I was reading the book twice . She mentioned the dreams and hopes of LaVaughn wanting to achieve big goals in life and then she gets this job where she has to take care of children that have to work their way from the bottom to the top. she did a nice job with making sure she got a lot of the components to making a great response.

No comments:

Post a Comment